Send As SMS
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Monday, June 11


changed my template finally! it has been bugging me for quite some time heh
and i like this one (:

ahhh had maths tuition just now
it was.. depressing
and i'm having a headache now
two weeks have gone past just like that
only have two weeks more to try and catch up

it's scary

I’ve always been a dreamer
I've had my head among the clouds
Now that I’m coming down
Won’t you be my solid ground?

i need to prove to so many people that i can do it

but it's slowly taking a toll on me

it was you who picked the pieces up when i was a broken soul

i'm going swimming with my mom
and hopefully all my troubles will swim away by the time i'm back



5:43 PM come and dance with me(:

grace (:


December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007



Copyrighted
  • Sherr♥